Friday, July 19, 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 (English) BluRay (x264) Torrent Download

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 5


The Incredible Hulk torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 143
Peers: 55

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth

Description:
Dr. Bruce Banner, thanks to a gamma ray experiment gone wrong, turned into a green-skinned Hulk when his great heart rate too high. In the meantime, a soldier uses the same technology to be evil version of the original.
Review:
For those who only original Hulk comic, TV series Hulk, or the regrettable Ang Lee Hulk know, you should know that this is a new version origins.Without spoil a mixture of the main ingredients in this new Hulk comes from a Marvel series is an alternate universe. There are many differences in the Ultimates universe. In this version, the flag did not get their radiation exposure during experiments with bombs. I will not spoil, but you can go and look at Ultimates www.marvel.com to get the gist of it. I can honestly say that this version captures a little of everything, so no matter what your knowledge is of the Hulk character tie-ins there's everything. personally, I thought it was well thought restart. This allows any future connection not limited version of Massa. This will allow future Marvel film makers the opportunity to pick and choose aspects of the multitude of alternate universes, re-broadcasts and periods consistent with what was please.This good cast. When the overall product can make me forget that I do not like a particular actor, and really appreciate , total entertainment experience is something to smile. I wont say what I care about, and all they want to do is cause unnecessary debate.Story - complex, intelligent Complex , fast-paced, but very explanatory, but does, not easily deceived by geeks. Reference enough to really funny, alternative comics and TV show, everyone seemed happy to forward. Surely was.CGI was great. I do not know why some have to split hairs, but you can please everyone, I guess. The action was great, with a lot of things! If you've ever read one of my reviews, you will know that I am a real fan of entertainment. Even though I have no favorites, I make comments based on a single actor, author, director, producer, genre, or whatever. So if you do not like my opinion, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment