Saturday, July 27, 2013

E.T the Extra-Terrestrial 1982 English.DVDScr.x264 Torrent Download

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)

Good rate 16 Bad rate 4


E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 150
Peers: 64

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1982
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Family
Director: Steven Spielberg
Starring: Dee Wallace, Henry Thomas, Peter Coyote

Description:
A meek and alienated little boy finds an alien blocked. He must find the courage to defy the alien return to its home planet. Authorities
Review:
Today, when I was in my house, looking through my DVD-drive, trying to figure out what the film should look for entertainment. ET had seen, and I've seen it almost 3-4 years ago. I saw the movie, since I was 4 years old, so I wonder if I can still enjoy it when they are adults. When I watched the movie, I had this rush of nostalgia running through me, I remembered the times when I was a kid with my family. The film does not feel to me baby, I actually have a lot of fun as it used to when I was a kid. This film does not at all, because at the age of 30 years. This film is truly timeless film and will always be remembered. This is one of the best films of Steven Spielberg. (And it is not an easy task) timeless classic 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment