Monday, July 8, 2013

Rise of the Guardians 2012 English (DVDRip) 720p Torrent Download

Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Good rate 19 Bad rate 4


Rise of the Guardians torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 119
Peers: 67

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family
Director: Peter Ramsey
Starring: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher

Description:
When the evil spirit Pitch launches an attack on Earth, Immortal Guardians team up to protect the innocence of children around the world.
Review:
I am 24 years male cut enough, but I love animated films. My wife and I went to the night and a day I saw the movie, and this movie, undoubtedly the best Christmas ever. He was full of astonishment admiraçãoe magic.I cried at least four times during the movie. Again, it makes me feel like a young faith. They have taken me, and I smile in the same direction, as in the 3-year-old girl was sitting in seat 3, and if the film away, which is able to deal and worth worth seeing. best holiday movie of all times.I am :) wife and I found the movie to be equally moving and evoked feelings about the holidays I had felt when I was a kid. In other words: as free, and test aircraft, but much more than that if he is really allow you to feel the power. :) You and your family as much as it did the United States House Design!


No comments:

Post a Comment