Saturday, July 6, 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 English DVDRip x264 Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street (2012)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 0


House at the End of the Street torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 143
Peers: 71

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot, Elisabeth Shue

Description:
A mother and daughter move to a new town and find themselves living next door to a house where a young girl murdered parents ; its observance. When the girl friend surviving son, she learns the story is far from over.
Review:
This film was a pleasant surprise for me, because I thought it would be more horror films ... I would not call it what Id call it a great happiness thriller twists and turns here and there. I liked the actors and the plot. The actors did a good job, ESP. Young male student lead. It's a story that could actually happen, IMO. Music was a big part of the film, too. A good soundtrack, though I knew it was not removed from the scene, but built my alarm! It was like another character. Definitely worth a visit for all the right reasons. Very interesting, and I liked all the attention. All this without the blood and guts of wealth - made me think of the old Alfred Hitchcock, as expectations that depends more viewers imagination and foresight. Finally, I thought that the plot figured out, but I was surprised at how wrong I was. Smiled my way out of the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment