Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Dictator 2012 (English) BluRay Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 13 Bad rate 3


The Dictator torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 138
Peers: 55

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris

Description:
The heroic story of a dictator who risks his life to democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.The heroic story of a dictator who risks his life to democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
Review:
I usually avoid movies I know will be obvious and crude humor it just is not my cup of tea. So immediately I was expecting this movie is pretty terrible ... I do not know if it was my low expectations for the test, but I really like this picture very much. To enjoy this film, however, you have to separate yourself from thinking a little too much money from kyntha, ttahatari and crude humor in the movie. Anyway, satire of dictatorship, it is a movie making fun of the real world, and if you let it be, it makes you realize out (but smiling) think about racism and prejudices of ordinary people every day. Yes, it is a strange and obviously their situation, but in general, I think it is material, it is very funny. Set Victorian influence on your night and have a good laugh. Watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment