Friday, September 13, 2013

The Hunger Games Catching Fire 2013 [English] (DVDRip) XViD Torrent Download

The Hunger Games (2012)

Good rate 13 Bad rate 5


The Hunger Games torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 147
Peers: 85

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Gary Ross
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth

Description:
Katniss Everdeen sisters voluntarily takes his place in the younger Hunger Games, a fight to TV to the deaths of two teenagers from each of the twelve districts of Panem are competitiva.Katniss capacity selection Everdeen take sisters voluntarily since the younger Hunger Games, a fight to TV to the death of two teenagers from each of the twelve districts of Panem are in the competitive selection.
Review:
Let me say that I'm a big fan of the book series The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I've read countless times, and when I found out that they made a movie of them little more than a year ago, I was very excited. But I was also worried.The Hunger Games is not very easy to source material. The book is written in first person narrative is very detailed descriptions of all the characters form a strange futuristic devices that use Panem, a future version of the United States, where the story takes place. I could not imagine that they would be able to communicate in every detail as I had imagined, and make the story believable without the R-rating or a big budget. All my worries washed away when I saw movie.Ive never seen a more faithful adaptation of the book of my life. All the costumes, the sets, the locations, the cast (I'll talk more about them at the same time), and the pace is the same whether you are exactly replicated in the book. It's the little things that are different from or added (for example, a greater sense of control chamber GameMaker) only add to the incredible world Collins created a narrative of the film and improve the software. And the movie is great for people who havent read the books, too. Not once, I feel as if something was unclear or little explained.The cast of characters. Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss leads to the film and makes me regret complain about their pain, because it was too warm and not hungry enough. He is Katniss and the graveness of the situation is felt only looking at one of its expressions. Josh Hutcherson is also regarded as a true breakout performance. How do you see Katniss then puts the girls all over the world envy her, as she should be. Other hits among the cast of Stanley Tucci as flamboyant talk-show host Caesar Flickerman, Woody Harrelson as Haymitch sarcastic but caring mentor, and Wes Bentley as Seneca Crane game creator left (his last scene might be the best in the whole movie). A child actors Willow Shields and Amandla Stendberg who plays Prim and Rue is believable and heartbreaking if theyre inexperienced.Despite PG-13 rating of the film is not embellish or beautify something to your audience. Violence may not be the gloriously graphic but its still there. People feel respect for the pain and despair, and do not even realize that violence is not bloody until you've left the theater. The film also addresses important issues such as survival, government control, pain and helplessness. There is a small romance subplot, but not disturb the film the main topic. In my opinion, I think it rather increases them, showing a little 'light dark.The only complaint I can think of is that the film seems to be too short. Along its nearly two and a half hours, but it is a feeling that this is going too flash. I need to see it again fully pay attention to every detail (such as the costumes and entertainment Capitol, which looked amazing). But it tells me that the film is a race, as I said, the base material is very dense and filmmakers managed to cover almost everything.People hoping to become the next Twilight-style teen film franchise. I can not say that I think the two stories have nothing in common, although I hope that The Hunger Games will do well at the box office. But if the first film, which refers to the quality of what to come - it is a series of output Twilights alloy.


2 comments: