Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 (English) (DVDR) (AC3) Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 1


The Avengers torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 142
Peers: 72

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson

Description:
Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. assembles a team of superhumans to save the Earth from Loki and his army.
Review:
Initially, I thought that this film will be an overload of superheroes too much for my taste. But then I saw the positive reviews on IMDb RottenTomatoes YouTube, as well as commentaries, etc. .. and I felt that I was wrong, and they might have been able to do really well! So I went to it.But I felt totally cheated me, after watching this movie, how IMDb estimates can be misleading! The only reason this film could not remember, because it becomes part of the case study of how a film is below average can be done in a blockbuster by hyping the re, the Internet and social networks. I do not usually write reviews, but you need to do for this film, as AA disappointment and a waste of time, even if it was one of the best ever on the notes IMDb.If IMDb indeed true that I feel worried for people who can not see through the actions and special effects.Overall, you might enjoy from this movie if you liked Michael Bays Transformers, if you do not you will find it very difficult to sit through this film as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment