Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Host 2013 English DVDScr (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

The Host (2013)

Good rate 13 Bad rate 0


The Host torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 139
Peers: 67

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance
Director: Andrew Niccol
Starring: Saoirse Ronan, Diane Kruger, Max Irons

Description:
When the enemy does not seem to threaten humans by taking control of their bodies and erase their memories, Melanie will do anything to protect those she cares most at risk, which proves that love can conquer everything in a dangerous new world.
Review:
I came to see this film by Andrew Niccol (Gattaca is my favorite film), a little afraid of Stephanie Meyers work, but very open-minded good SF story with a little romance. But I found myself faced teen movie terrible. And there is no good way we used to see in the 90s. A work of art at all. The world has seen in the film is interesting, but does not describe sufficiently.I found that the narrative was quite ineffective, and the dialogues were so dull that not one piece of philosophy can be extracted.On top of all that, the love story is predictable and three quarters of the scenes. And performance (although what Saoirse Ronan has done a good job in other films) was so poor that he can not relate to the characters. In my opinion, this film is a bold address will be good. There was material, but is spoiled.If're over 15, I would not recommend this movie. If you are low, so I do not recommend it either, but I'll understand if you find any joy to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment